Home

TheSinner.net

Next Year Suggestions Box

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Next Year Suggestions Box

Postby D-ko on Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:07 pm

Hey all. For those of you who missed the AGM (or haven't yet matched user name to person) I have the dubious pleasure of being your presidant this year.
We're still trying to decide what anime will be shown next year, and some members have asked about social events (like a cosplay pubcrawl). For those of you out there who suspect that you may have a cunning plan, or wish to see a particular anime, let me know (or just post here) and we shall see what we can do.....
-El'presidente
Lookin at my watch, time 3 A.M.
Got to see that everywhere I turn will
Point to the fact that time is Eternal
KLF
D-ko

Re:

Postby Jono on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:36 am

Speaking as a parent;I think we should watch AD police once we've finished with BGC!

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinner, and all other fora.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Fri May 04, 2007 3:27 pm

No.

[hr]

Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby mango on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Ghost in the Shell: SAC?
Blood + ?
Generator Gawl?
Virus Buster Serge?
Hell no to AD Police... or anything with the word Bubblegum in the title.

- Mango
mango

Return to Project Anime