Home

TheSinner.net

Devil May Cry

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Devil May Cry

Postby Thalia on Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:32 pm

So what does everyone think so far?

I've got to admit, i'm a sucker for pretty guns and swords and main guys with attitude who can slaughter the bad guys without even trying :-)

Hopefully there will end up being a good plot line though - if all it is is watching Dante go on missions and killing demons and never having much cash, then i am afraid that i've seen it all before.

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby October on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:37 pm

I must admit, I've only just the now seen Mission 1. (that's how good a VP I am, you tell me about anime and I go off to watch it) And I must say it seems ok. The animation is over all good in my veiw,
But you're right, it does seem kind of samey.
How many other demon killers with big guns are out there these days? At lest a good half dozon. Will have to do something specail if it wants people like me to stay intrested past the 3rd or 4th ep.

So overall, My oppinon on it, is a "I'll wait and see how it turns out" for now.

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Return to Project Anime