Home

TheSinner.net

Anime Central TV

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Anime Central TV

Postby October on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:31 pm

For those who don't know,
Anime Central TV, the free channel on Sky, is meant to begin at 9pm tonight (though I have hard it's also meant to begin on the 13th) on Sky Channel 199.
It's initial line up's meant to be like this:
21:00 - Transformers: The Headmasters
21:30 - Bleach
22:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist
22:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
23:00 - Planetes
23:30 - Vision of Escaflowne
This lineup will be repeated at 00:00 and again at 03:00

I say meant to be, because there is very little info out on it.
I for one will be planning on turning over to channel 199, to see if I can get it.
While on Sky Channel 195 at 8pm till 10pm there is Anime Network, showing things like Coyote Ragtime, Evangelion, Guyver and Elfen Lied. Probly along with other stuff on different days. (I've heard talk of Azumanga Daioh, Innocent Venus and others).

And that's your up date on Anime TV.
Just thought I should spread the word.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby October on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:54 pm

On second thoughts, please don't watch it.
It's all the dubs,

And does anyone else think the english dub of bleach feels like a scalpel being shoved in to the front lobe of the brain?

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Return to Project Anime