Home

TheSinner.net

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Postby Spiryt on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:01 am

...This board has died again, so it's time for Marek's Crazy Suggestions, Part II. Except this one is less crazy. At least a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrlZKj1W6xU

Slight Elfen Lied undertones (Cute girls and bloody rampages anyone?) and 26 episodes. And it's not bishi. Maybe next year, pretty pretty please?

[hr]

When you call me a useless druggie, at least you got half of it right... But when you call me a hopeless alcoholic, I'm only hopeless after 9 at night.
I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
Spiryt

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:41 pm

You guys still meet monday evenings in the committee room? I came a couple of times last year and enjoyed the banter (I think Elfen Lied was what we watched), so if that's still going on let me know!
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Thalia on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Yep, meetings are every Monday at 8 though Trigun and Witch Hunter Robin are being shown right now so i've stopped going cos a) Trigun is old, i've seen it a few times now and b) WHR kinda bored me :-P

But yeh, turn up, chat to people, give Patrick your email address and then come along to the next social when i arrange it ;-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Scurve Kano on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Quoting Hennessy from 12:03, 29th Feb 2008
You guys still meet monday evenings in the committee room? I came a couple of times last year and enjoyed the banter (I think Elfen Lied was what we watched), so if that's still going on let me know!

We were never in the Committee Room, for it is the most hallowed room in all the land, it's tables made from the wood of the Cross and polished with the Shroud of Turin. At least according to the Union, who forbid it's use to we lowly mortals...

[hr]

"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray
"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray
Scurve Kano

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:40 pm

For some reason i didn't even notice that the question said the committee room. But, hey, if he was there last year, he surely knows whereabouts we are. Or you are, as the case may be, since i've not been there in a while :P

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Postby DJ_GenericDJname on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Hey guys Im a student at St Andrews who loves japanese music and producing music in my spare time.

If you love the theme tune to Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and chilled drum and bass (I doubt it) check out this remix I made.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LZLPFr0HChE&fmt=18

Thanks guys
DJ_GenericDJname

Return to Project Anime