Home

TheSinner.net

Xam'd

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Xam'd

Postby image on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 pm

anyone watching xam'd here?

Re: Xam'd

Postby Thalia on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 am

I missed this one. I'm guessing because i've mainly only been getting my anime from animesuki, which doesn't give you licensed series'. Looks good though - shall have to download it. What do you think of it so far?
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Postby image on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm

i dunno, been following it for a while now on and off as and when things get subbed, at the start it seemed quite cool and had some promise but it doesnt seem to be progressing the parts of the story that i think are interesting. At the moment it just seems to be moving on at a kind of mediocre pace without doing anything much exciting to really hook you in. ive got a couple of episodes hanging about to watch still but i think if these dont really wow me then it might get put on the unfinished pile to be read up about at a later date to see what happens at the end . . . .

Postby Principe on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:46 am

I have been following it and watched up to episode 17, but I have the same opinion about it as image. It looked very promising and I was extremely happy when I heard about it. Finally something cool and in a way similar in style to Eureka 7 (which I really liked). The good thing about it was all the action it had and it ended up degrading quite a lot having no action at all in the past couple of episodes. I am somewhat disappointed. I won't give up though. I will probably just wait untill it is completely released to watch the rest of the episodes. Although not as good as most people expected the animation is quite good and I would still recommend it.
Principe

Return to Project Anime