Home

TheSinner.net

Anime Items for sale

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Anime Items for sale

Postby Me ^_^ on Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:41 pm

Hey, I am just cleaning out my anime items to make room for more in my room ^_^ this is what I have for sale. For pictures, info. , And whatever else you need contact me freely at Rachellovesanime@aol.com. Or IM me at Rachellovesanime I also do combined shipping and will include a free gift with every purchase. First come first serve. Price may vary.Thx and have a nice day ^_^

Anime Christmas and greeting cards(and some with pictures that can be used for any event)- super rare excellent condition. 1 card with 1 envelope, comes in plastic cover. Great for any occasion. I have clamp, (more then one clamp) slam dunk, and a few others I’m not sure if its clamp or not. Ask for pics if you like. (Price depends on rarity.

Sailor Moon-
*TV book- friends & foes and meet sailor moon.
-Both have full color. Books are in great condition. Both are originals of coarse. 2 for 7.00/4.00each
*Manga-Sailor moon supers 2
-Mint condition, read once, original copy not fan subbed. 7.25
*Story book-Sailor moon 1
- Good condition, ends are bent a little bit. And I mean a little bit. Original copy and based on the TV series. 4.00
*Toys- 2 sailor moon toys
-1 toy is the sailor moon transformation toy where she uses her locket to change from Serena to sailor moon. 2nd toy is her wand. The one with the millennium crystal (if I pronounced it right ^_^) both toys also make sound. 2 for 10.00/6.00 each

Neon Genesis Evangelion-
*Manga- Neon Genesis Evangalion 1-3 special collection edition
-This is a viz manga and not the thick kind from Tokyo pop but the special collection edition. The Tall thin ones. Excellent condition and rare. 2nd manga has 2-3 full pages of color also 1 and 2 have Yoshiyuki Sadamoto's (the author of the story and art) initial's. 3 for 9.00/3.25 each

Oh My Goddess Manga-Ninja master- Excellent condition. 14.00

Random Manga-contains Seraphic Feather, Oh my goddess, 3x3 eyes, what’s Michael, and shadow star.
-128 pages, good condition and contains popular anime series such as Oh my goddess and 3x3 eyes. 4.00

Pucca-
64 holographic stickers on one sheet, rare and really cute. 1.25

DBZ-
VCD No.6 eps 101-120 Language is in Chinese ^_^ 10 VCD's in total and comes with original box. Region I believe, works with any DVD or program on the computer that reads vcd's. Lot 10.00/2.50 each

Pins- DBZ, El Hazard, magic users club, night walker, love hina, Weiss kruez Aya. These are hand made. And are in excellent condition. 3.50 each

Sanrio-Hello kitty, Mashimaro, etc…
-Mashimaro phone book new and still in wrapping. (Changing pictures on the cover)
-Lovely white phone book new and still in wrapping. (Changing pictures on the cover)
-Hello kitty tissues. There are designs on the tissues and it comes with a colorful hello kitty covering, holding the tissues. .50cents
-A misc. sanrio tissue. Really cute and is scented, so are the tissue’s. .75cents
-Lovers for dual. Really cute!!!! 24 papers full of color with 2 animated people on them. 2.50
-Hello kitty circular plastic fan. Really cute. 2.00
-24 Hello kitty holographic sticker cards excellent condition. 24 for 5.00/. 50 cents each
-Hello kitty ruler. Pretty pink with hello kitty on it. It is in good condition. There’s only a little scratch on it. .50cents
-Hello kitty .5 lead. Comes with a hello kitty tube that holds the lead. Really cute and rare. 1.00
-Hello kitty pencil sharpener, rare and used once. Clean. And pretty with hello kitty’s picture. .50cents.
-Pochacco .5 lead with pochacco picture. Cute. .50 cents
-kerokerokerippi- .5 lead with kero picture on it. .50cnets
-Patsy duck eraser. Shape of patsy duck. Really cute and rare. .50cents
-2 kerokerokerippi stamps. One has kero’s head the other one is a heart. Really cute. This is a set. .25 cents.
Cards
Slayers Cards- Slayers season 1 collector’s cards. I’ve got plastic cards, I’ve got singles and I’ve got booster packs.
Singles:
Quantity/Number
4/2, 2/3, 3/4 , 2/5, 2/6, 1/7, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 3/12, 2/14, 2/15, 1/16, 2/17, 2/18, 3/19, 2/20, 2/21, 2/22, 1/23, 1/24, 2/25,3/26, 3/27, 4/29, 2/30, 3/31, 1/32, 1/33, 2/34, 1/36, 1/37, 3/38, 3/40, 3/41, 1/42, 2/43, 3/45, 3/46, 4/47, 1/48, 1/49, 1/50, 3/51, 2/52, 3/53, 2/54, 1/55, 3/56, 2/57, 3/58, 2/61, 1/62, 2/63, 3/64, 3/65, 3/66, 2/67, 2/68, 1/69, 2/70, 1/71, 1/72.
I’ve got 11 booster packs.

Slayers Try Cards- Slayers season 3 collector’s cards.

Chobits trading cards. – Smooth, soft surface, holographic and in really good condition. Really pretty.

Kanon card. Rare and is a bath scene. It’s really pretty and in good condition.
Misc. Anime cards- I have a few misc cards such as some cards from street fighters and other anime's. Their all girls (the package name was girls island) so there are just girl cards from different anime's.

YugiOh cards. I have a lot. I will not list all of them but for all who are interested, contact me and I’ll give you a list of yugioh cards.

Pokemon- I have a lot. I will not list all of them but for all who are interested, contact me and I’ll give you a list of pokemon cards.
Me ^_^

Return to Project Anime