Home

TheSinner.net

Web page

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Web page

Postby Dee on Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:26 pm

Yippee! I've actually done something to it. You might blink and miss it though so I'll mention it here. Nothing major I'm afraid, but it'll come.

http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~animesoc

I haven't got a hold of the video list or schedule of showings yet so I can't do much about these, but is there anything else you would like to see on the page?

Best give me some ideas before I start to use the site as a platform for my "Crest of the Stars" fanfic.

Or maybe I'll just give Slashsoc the run of the site.

Decisions, decisions...
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Re:

Postby General Porkov on Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:00 pm

Eh, Dee, shouldn't the bit about the committee say Committee (2003-2004), not (1999-2000)

Doom Lord General Porko Porkov
Deliverance of Peace Through Superior Firepower and Knowledge
Doom Lord General Porko Porkov
Grand Dumby of Doom!
General Porkov

Re:

Postby Dee on Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:42 pm

[s]General Porkov wrote on 23:00, 15th Nov 2003:
Eh, Dee, shouldn't the bit about the committee say Committee (2003-2004), not (1999-2000)

Thanks.

Any other corrections you can see needing made?
Dee

Re:

Postby samus on Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:35 pm

Yay. It's been updated.

I think the links to the anime convenions, on the Links page, should be fixed, as they contain old dates.

[hr]samus
--
[s]"If people who do not understand each other understand that they do not understand each other, then they understand each other better than, not understanding each other, they do not understand that they do understand each other."
- Gustav Ichheiser[/s]
samus

Re:

Postby Dee on Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:57 pm

[s]samus wrote on 16:35, 20th Nov 2003:
Yay. It's been updated.

I think the links to the anime convenions, on the Links page, should be fixed, as they contain old dates.

Thanks.

I've killed the links to anime conventions, and a few more I couldn't find replacements for - UK anime clubs mostly.

I'll need to find some current anime conventions to link to I suppose - any suggestions anyone? I could put in links to our members/former members' personal pages as well I reckon.

[hr]
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.

- H. L. Mencken
Dee

Re:

Postby samus on Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:06 pm

Let me think... The London Anime Club (don't know the URL, but you can just Google it), if I remember correctly, keeps a pretty updated list of clubs and cons in the UK.

[hr]samus
--
[s]"If people who do not understand each other understand that they do not understand each other, then they understand each other better than, not understanding each other, they do not understand that they do understand each other."
- Gustav Ichheiser[/s]
samus

Re:

Postby loveridge on Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:37 pm

[s]samus wrote on 17:06, 25th Nov 2003:
Let me think... The London Anime Club (don't know the URL, but you can just Google it), if I remember correctly, keeps a pretty updated list of clubs and cons in the UK.

[hr]samus
--
[s][i]"If people who do not understand each other understand that they do not understand each other, then they understand each other better than, not understanding each other, they do not understand that they do understand each other."

- Gustav Ichheiser[/s]
[/i]

It's at www.anime.org.uk

[hr]
IMAGE:www.boomspeed.com/loveridge/loveridge.gif
IMAGE:www.boomspeed.com/loveridge/loveridge.gif
loveridge

Re:

Postby Dee on Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:32 am

The video library's up.

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~animesoc/library.html

Speak to Phil about borrowing stuff. I'm not 100% clear on the formats of these so you'll need to check with him until I'm clear myself and can update the site accordingly. At any rate it's a list to be going on with.

If you want to borrow something e-mail animesoc@st-and.ac.uk or else speak to Phil in person - he usually shows up on Mondays.
Dee

Return to Project Anime