Home

TheSinner.net

Inu Yasha

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Inu Yasha

Postby Dee on Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:02 am

My name is Dee and it's been three days since I started reading "Inu Yasha".

I can't stop. It's like candy - I know I shouldn't but I just have to have another piece. It's so gooey, and embodies so many of the things I dislike about anime, but I keep on reading. I'm even excited whenever it looks like Kagome and Inu Yasha might admit how they feel about each other.

I'm on book 13, after three days, and I spent a lot of those days doing other things. I'm probably going to end up buying my own copies by the end of the year.

Aaargh! What's happening to me?
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:38 pm

Hehe, it's funny, cos it's not me - i have no manga to read and i don't relate enough with the characters in berserk or hellsing to care! ^_^

*runs off, trying to pretend that she didn't become completely obsessed with watching the third season of digimon to see if takato and jeri would get together...or, u know, all of the crappily dubbed, horribly cut version of CCS just because she thinks Syoaran (or Li, if ur a crappy dubber who worked on the CCS anime :P) is sweet...*

[hr][s]A Question
A voice said, Look me in the stars
And tell me truly, men of earth,
If all the soul-and-body scars
Were not too much to pay for birth.
---Robert Frost[/s]
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Dee on Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:37 pm

[s]Thalia wrote on 18:38, 9th Dec 2003:
Hehe, it's funny, cos it's not me - i have no manga to read and i don't relate enough with the characters in berserk or hellsing to care! ^_^

Heh!

Actually I think Beserk improved markedly in the last couple of episodes. Griffith going off the rails after Guts left was actually an interesting development. Of course it'll go downhill again I don't doubt, but it's nice to see it's not shorn of all redeeming features.

*runs off, trying to pretend that she didn't become completely obsessed with watching the third season of digimon to see if takato and jeri would get together...or, u know, all of the crappily dubbed, horribly cut version of CCS just because she thinks Syoaran (or Li, if ur a crappy dubber who worked on the CCS anime :P) is sweet...*

I am no better, so I will be polite.
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Re:

Postby Thalia on Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:46 pm

Ah, berserk's alright...the main characters are all pretty well developed...the plot...well, until you start getting into the whole 'must fight the evil demons destroying the world' part of it, the different parts of the development of the hawks and the war was pretty good too...almost reminded me of Gundam Wing - almost anyway ^_-
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Return to Project Anime