Home

TheSinner.net

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Postby samus on Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:52 am

http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/about.htm

Now all I need to do is play/finish the game before June, and I'll be set to watch the film. >_<

[hr]samus
samus

Wark Wark

Postby Leo Comerford on Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:04 am

[s]samus wrote on 01:52, 17th Mar 2004:
http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/about.htm

Now all I need to do is play/finish the game before June, and I'll be set to watch the film. >_<

The joys of Chocobo hunting, Chocobo racing and Chocobo breeding await you. Let's hope the film is really good. Square even released a spin-off Chocobo Racing game - though my experience with FF players suggests that a Chocobo Slaughterhouse game would have been a lot more popular...
Leo Comerford

Re:

Postby Dee on Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:04 am

It is hard to be enthused I'm afraid. I never got into the Final Fantasy series, plus I still remember "The Spirits Within" :-(.

[hr]Just-released findings from the respected, non-partisan Group Of Balanced Unbiased Scientists for Honesty (GO BUSH) cast significant doubt on the so-called "findings" of the so-called "scientists" in the so-called "scientific establishment".
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Re:

Postby samus on Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:04 pm

Did you ever see the AniMatrix short that Square did? It was called 'Final Flight of the Osiris'. I saw that at the cinema, and at first I didn't realise that these people on-screen were computer generated. Spirits Within may have been crap, plot-wise, but the visuals were nice.

So from a visual standpoint, I'm looking forward to Advent Children. Apparently FFVII has a rather decent story, as I've heard all too many people saying that they've cried over it. Pansies.

[hr]samus
samus

Re:

Postby Wong on Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:02 am

Yes, the difference with this is that they have the plot pre-written, and a good one it is too (although I have to say it didn't bring me to tears). The best bit of the trailer was seeing the re-rendered version of the famous "Sephiroth walking in to flames" scene... lovely.

[hr]You would not feel sadness if you never tasted joy
That's the curse of humans - born in passion, you destroy
No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves
Wong

Re:

Postby Slash wannabe on Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:38 pm

I hunted down a trailer for it and it seems really cool but slightly confusing in where the plot is supposed to go. I read around 15 "theories" about what was gonna happen. Such as who the grey haired enemies and old person in the wheel chair are. I hope its up to the high FF7 standard and that they dont rape sephiroths awesome image.

[hr]IMAGE:www.queensofthestoneage.com/images/logo_qotsa.gif
IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~es54/images/slashlogo.gif
[i:3tscad2j]One step from lashing out at you again[/i:3tscad2j]
Slash wannabe

Re:

Postby Shandy on Wed May 12, 2004 9:34 am

Shandy

Return to Project Anime