Home

TheSinner.net

CAMRA Edinburgh beer fest - 8th to 11th June

Here for members and non-members alike to discuss things related to the society, its events or to pubs in general and the beer within. Come here for up-to-the-minute details of our exciting forthcoming events!

CAMRA Edinburgh beer fest - 8th to 11th June

Postby Koala Boy on Mon May 08, 2006 11:45 am

OK everyone, just to let you know that there is a bit of extra-cirricular beer drinking to be had if you can make it to Edinburgh on said dates - CAMRA are running a beer festival in the assembly rooms on George St.

Myself and a few others are planning on going (not sure which day, but probably most of them) so if you fancy joining me, then, y'know, post here!

OK all you student types, good luck with your exams and don't let revision get in the way of the serious business of ale consumption.

Lots of love

Manson

[hr]

He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.

[hr]

He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Re:

Postby Koala Boy on Mon May 08, 2006 11:46 am

Aargh I broke the Sinner

[hr]

IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Return to Real Ale Society