Home

TheSinner.net

Newsletter

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Newsletter

Postby TheMadBear on Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:46 am

The RockSoc committee is still in need of material from members for its newsletter. You can hand in any reviews, rants etc at the next RockSoc (23rd January), or email the society at the usual address.

If there is nothing handed in the newsletter will consist of:

1 Review of The Rocky Horror Picture show from I can't even remember who now.

751 album and concert reviews from the committee.

Several pages of surrealism from Mairi, our wonderful, yet slightly unhinged ;) Ents officer.

Please get mailing/writing. We would like it to be a society effort.

Danny

(Who gets to see the counting crows tonight)

[hr]It can't rain all the time - The Crow
TheMadBear

Re:

Postby TheMadBear on Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:49 am

Just a thought...

[hr]It can't rain all the time - The Crow
TheMadBear

Re:

Postby James Baster on Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:14 pm

Surrealism from Mairi! Surrealism from Mairi! Surrealism from Mairi!

"I really, really, couldn't give a shit." Thats good. I really, really, dont want shit in my newsletter.

[hr][s]Some reporters came to visit, and asked [the 19th century US public speaker and political figure Robert G. Ingersoll] about the rumours that his son had gotten drunk during a wild party and fell unconscious under the table. Ingersoll paused for effect, then started: "Well, first of all, he didn't fall under the table. And he wasn't actually unconscious. For that matter, he didn't fall. And there wasn't any party, and he didn't have anything to drink.... And, by the way, I don't have a son."
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/ ... 27721.html [/s]
James Baster

Re:

Postby Doctor Mott on Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:22 pm

I vote for Mairi's surreallism as well. But then working in a climate of fear teaches you a few things, like gas masks.
Doctor Mott

Return to Rocksoc