Home

TheSinner.net

The Screaming Thread.

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Re:

Postby three of clubs on Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:54 pm

Sound: "Fuck... For Fuck's sake." and then, several hours later, the sound of me shouting until i can't actuyally speak, accompanied by hell is for heroes at max volume.

Reason: You spend two and a half weeks dreaming and planning for what you and your girlfriend are going to get up to on your first night back in st andrews, then on the morning you're meant to go back, you find out that you have a very contagious skin disease meaning NO close physical contact. FOR THREE WEEKS. which takes us past exams and into the free week where we had NOTHING ELSE ON and i would still be infectious.

it just isn't fair. i'm off to sob uncontrollably now, and then work out how to tell my girlfriend the bad news. not the romantic welcome i had planned.
three of clubs

p.s.

Postby three of clubs on Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:54 pm

i need a hug, but i can't have one for another three weeks!
three of clubs

Re:

Postby Shambles on Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:54 pm

Reason: The Either/Or thread has taken over my screaming thread as most popular thread on the RockSoc Message Board.

Noise: Ya bastards!

*lol*

Danny
Shambles

Re:

Postby failure on Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:31 pm

Sound: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fuck not again!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

Reason:yet another failed exam, why oh why cant i do good? and then when i got home for lunch - there was NO BREAD!!!!!
failure

Re:

Postby failure on Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:31 pm

edit:and make the sound include a nice loud blast of linkin park
failure

Re:

Postby Precious on Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:42 pm

Sound: For crying out loud!
Reason: Bloody Travel service have given me a useless ticket for a train which does not appear to be running!

[hr]Teeth! Teeth, my preciousss, but we has only six!
Teeth! Teeth, my preciousss, but we has only six!
Precious

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:52 am

Noise: For fuck's sake!
Reason: Bloody Nazi Wardens!

[hr]It's hard to look you in the face when we are talking / So it helps to have a mirror in the room...
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby Cain on Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:12 pm

the sound of seething inwardly at your own stupidity.

reason: knowing what you want done at the hairdressers but not knowing what the questions they ask you mean, thus giving a wrong answer. result: a haircut that looks as bad as the last one, except now i can't get anything done to fix it.

i am now banning myself from the barber's pole.

[hr]
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby little missy on Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:22 pm

Sound:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK fuckety fuckety fuck fuck fuckety fuck!

Reason: EVERYTHING in our house keeps breaking. Now the cookers fucking fucked and I have to cook part of a fucking medieval feast in there!
little missy

Re:

Postby Clonion on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:51 pm

Reason: fucking bastard shitty wanking whoresons that populate the University Court, and the fact they live. And breathe precious oxygen (thats assuming they're human of course, something that's probably entirely wrong)
Sound: crying, interspersed with copious amounts of swearing. The cunts.

[hr]"If I want to quantify anything, I measure it against Clones. There is nothing you will ever encounter in life you haven't seen in some form in Clones"
Neil Jordan
Clonion

Re:

Postby KMart Cowgirl on Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:52 pm

reason...bad day yesterday has turned into the mightiest of mighty hangovers today meaning that today will no doubt be a worse day!

sound...moaning and whimpering with the occasional swearing at myself for being an idiot and drinking so much.
"I got into an arguement with my rice crispies. I distinctly heard 'snap, crackle, fuck you!' I'm not sure which one of them said it, but I heard it and I said, 'well, you can all just sit right there in the milk as far as I'm concerned, until I find out which one of you said it.' Mass Punishment--the idea is to turn them against eachother." -Emily Krueger...my fave Jersey Girl!
KMart Cowgirl

Re:

Postby Precious on Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:11 pm

Reason: Conversation with flatmate as follows.
Her: Got the cleaning bug? (when she saw me scrubbing filthy hob).
Me: Well, it needed doing. (giving her significant look)
Her: I've never known you do it before.

Sound: Excuse me??? who does she think cleans HER hair dye out of the bath etc.? Dobby the sodding house elf?

Precious

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:37 pm

Sound: AAAAAAARGH!! SHIT!!!

Reason: Sadako just crawled out of my TV screen.

Best go and fetch the Warden, tell him that the floors wet...

Re:

Postby blondie on Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:01 pm

Sound: "goawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaaaaaaay..Oh for fuck's sake just FUCK OFF!" >...sob...sniff...<

Reason: weirdest housemate on the planet repeatedly talking out her ass, assuring me that my platonic guy friend and me would make a great couple, and mouthing off for hours on how he loves me though he won't tell me....little knowing that I like him. A lot. Ok, more than a lot - A LOT. And he has a fucking girlfriend. Aargh why won't she shut up?!? Now playing loud, note-that-I'm-hella-pissed-off music. :(
blondie

Re:

Postby Kaus on Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:57 am

Sound: very quiet, but visually angry and upset

Reason: tired of being treated like a damned tamagotchi, where people can make me do what they want when they want to, but expect me to just go away and shut up when they're not interested or its something that I want.

it doesn't work like that peeps.

or... it doesn't any more
Kaus

Re:

Postby Precious on Sun May 02, 2004 9:43 pm

reason: Smoke alarm going bananas, internet slow, flatmate acting even stranger than usual.
Sound: Arrrrrrrgh!
Precious

Re:

Postby Slash wannabe on Tue May 04, 2004 9:33 pm

Stupid mother fatherin maths module. So fucking boring and hard and shite all rolled into one.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE whoever started this module and knock the fuck out of my advisor for making me do it.

[hr]IMAGE:www.queensofthestoneage.com/images/logo_qotsa.gif
IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~es54/images/slashlogo.gif
[i:3tscad2j]One step from lashing out at you again[/i:3tscad2j]
Slash wannabe

Re:

Postby Cain on Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:18 pm

Sound: Jesus christ goddamnit bastard

Reason: Our PC has so much "protection" on it that the damned thing refuses to a) open messages in hotmail b) compose messages in hotmail c) open messages in webmail d) compose messages in webmail e) run a "search" for files and folders whilst online so thta i can find telnet and use that to send emails instead.

Goddamnit. why on earth do we need a spysweeper, a firewall, two virus zappers, a spam bully, a pop up blaster, a cookie deleter and god knows what else on a machine with a 56k modem connection? god forbid we should ever want to do use it for anything useful.
Cain

Re:

Postby EvilJane on Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:05 pm

I am beset by a plague of bitches.
EvilJane

Re:

Postby Simon on Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:46 pm

Sound: I WANNA GO HOOOOOME!!!!!

Reason: Being stuck in the 18th century arse-end of nowhere in east anglia.
Simon

PreviousNext

Return to Rocksoc