Home

TheSinner.net

Yay!

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Yay!

Postby Jono on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 am

Well there was a rocksoc night tonight. And in tried and tested fasion let's all laud how awesome it was on the rocksoc board, and shout down any and all opinions to the contrary!

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinnner, and all other forums.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:42 am

a\ slight family emergency pulled me away from rocking fun tonight, but i did get to speak to Jez, which is worth showing up in itself!
Mohawk

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:52 am

Very wells.

Dancey dance!

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:33 am

Twas prettyy sweeet! I'm still enjoying the afterglow and aching of my neck. Good sets all round, pitty the turnout wasn't of epic proportions. Still at least the alcohol was ^_^

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool

http://www.facebook.com/p/Dominic_Feargrieve/37107349
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc