Home

TheSinner.net

RockVault

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Re:

Postby HEED on Wed May 09, 2007 10:16 am

Gone a bit quiet aint it?

ZOMG! it woz da LOLZ0rds
HEED

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Wed May 09, 2007 12:53 pm

Lol.

Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed May 09, 2007 10:33 pm

Hurray!

[hr]

Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby lts2 on Mon May 21, 2007 8:44 pm

Jeez, I just read this thread from start to finish, thanks for giving me something to procrastinate with for 30 minutes!
lts2

Re:

Postby Jono on Tue May 22, 2007 11:13 am

At the risk of blowing this all to shit again...

Edit: on second thoughts; I'd rather just address this to Zak rather than blow the board up again.

[hr]

Exclusive to The Sinner, and all other fora.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Tue May 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Big Hair and Spandex is the old skool Rock Soc lot who sporadically do this event and market it as such. As far as I am aware for the last BH&S they had to/chose to charge (I could be wrong).

Rock Vault was marketed as a one-off to use a room that had been booked but not used. After telling us it was a one-off, it was then arranged again at least once. Therein lies the complaint.

Now please just let this thread DIE.

[hr]

I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Tue May 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Big Hair and Spandex is the old skool Rock Soc lot who sporadically do this event and market it as such. As far as I am aware for the last BH&S they had to/chose to charge (I could be wrong).

Rock Vault was marketed as a one-off to use a room that had been booked but not used. After telling us it was a one-off, it was then arranged again at least once. Therein lies the complaint.

[hr]

angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed May 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Quoting angel_kohaku from 13:03, 22nd May 2007

Yes, please- Jon, stop stirring! :P

[hr]

PaddyW

Previous

Return to Rocksoc