Home

TheSinner.net

Rocksoc film?

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Rocksoc film?

Postby TheGamesMaster on Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:12 pm

I head a rumour that Rocksoc had done its own film last year (I think) about zombies coming to st andrews? Is this true? If so does anyone have a copy that i could borrow?
TheGamesMaster

Re:

Postby Mark on Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:02 pm

It wasn't really a Rocksoc film. It was just Murray, Danny, Nick and Chuck. And they never got past filming the opening 5 minutes or so. And who are you? How the hell did you hear about this nonsense?
Mark

Re:

Postby James Baster on Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:42 pm

I was offered a part in it. I was going to be a posh English Bloke who turned into a Zombie. I was looking forwards to that.

[hr][s]Come Robin. We shall leave. Through the window. Inconspicuously ... Using our batropes.[/s]
James Baster

Re:

Postby Chuck on Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:04 pm

Yes the film was scripted (partially) and went into production, however production was stopped as we ran out of time, ie we all graduated.

The footage shot is quite funny and some day, when I get a DVD burner I will put it on DVD, with special features, directors commentary and anything else that I can think of to avoid doing real work.

Oh yes... and there will be out takes, including Murray walking into a door and danny vomiting shaving foam, not too mention Nick almost loosing his lunch in the cellar bar, the 9 takes we had to get one line out.

One day we'll finish it, but for now the project is canned.
Chuck

Re:

Postby TheMadBear on Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:06 pm

...due to Chuck having all the tech and then being a lazy git...

;)

[hr]It can't rain all the time - The Crow
TheMadBear

Re:

Postby TheGamesMaster on Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:39 pm

[s]Mark wrote on 12:02, 3rd Mar 2003:
...And who are you?

Who are any of us?

How the hell did you hear about this nonsense?

Just something I heard at a party...
TheGamesMaster

Re:

Postby Portly Steve on Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:13 pm

If you need some cheap hardware for editing/making, you know where I am. Unfortunatly, fresh will power is beyond my capabilities.
Portly Steve

SPAX, The Motion Picture

Postby Doctor Mott on Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:04 pm

Is still being written ('cos sometimes I get really bored) and I'm currently up to the bit where Lucas shags a dead zombie catholic schoolgirl, just before Darth Maul turns up.
Doctor Mott

Re:

Postby Blessed Benediction on Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:24 pm

sounds pretty good so far. good to hear that you've put a lot of time into getting a decent plot.

[hr]watches should have a smiley face on them as it's always time to be happy
Blessed Benediction

Re:

Postby brizbaz on Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:06 am

Am I still doing the makeup?

[hr]http://pub55.ezboard.com/bkerosenecommunity or LINK:mailto:brizbraz@hotmail.com to find out what's on in Dundee!
brizbaz

Return to Rocksoc