Home

TheSinner.net

I love the Finnish

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

I love the Finnish

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:25 pm

First Lordi kick heavy metal up the arse of Eurovision and fucking win. Now the Finnish win Eurovision Dance contest with Apocalyptica (Metallica on cellos) accompanying them!

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Das Feuer liebt mich on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:21 pm

I completely agree!! And yes Apocalyptica do rock, which is why I urge you all to go here: http://standrews.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2356374469
Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 22:25, 1st Sep 2007
First Lordi kick heavy metal up the arse of Eurovision and fucking win. Now the Finnish win Eurovision Dance contest with Apocalyptica (Metallica on cellos) accompanying them!

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool

[hr]

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.
Das Feuer liebt mich

Re:

Postby Das Feuer liebt mich on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:29 pm

P.S. The Germans are better though...Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Oomph!, Megaherz.....

Lacrimosa...German Tilo Wolff and Finnish Anne Nurmi.

[hr]

Das Feuer liebt mich

Re:

Postby Das Feuer liebt mich on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm

Pfft... I'm bored!

25 days till the next Rocksoc!

[hr]

Das Feuer liebt mich

Re:

Postby Garnet on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:15 pm

Don't forget the Moomins!

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Re:

Postby Ragamuffin on Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:13 pm

Quoting garnet from 21:15, 6th Sep 2007
Don't forget the Moomins!

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!

Are they going to be at freshers rocksoc?! Awesome!

[hr]

We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here and we want them now!
We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here and we want them now!
Ragamuffin

Return to Rocksoc