Home

TheSinner.net

A Question

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

A Question

Postby Thalia on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:35 pm

On a related note to these advertising campaigns by Zed and Kat before their sets - are there plans to update the rocksoc website with a current list of djs and the music they're in to?

I ask because I like to know in advance what kind of music to expect, mainly because i dont like hardcore metal and tend to skip it (no offence to those who do, 'tis just not my thing) but i don't want to miss out on stuff i do like :-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby H on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:53 pm

The website will indeed be updated in the near future. DJs need to put together profiles and send them to our webitor Ross.

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Yay :-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Return to Rocksoc