Home

TheSinner.net

Quiet Riot singer dies

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Quiet Riot singer dies

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:42 pm

Quiet Riot frontman Kevin DuBrow was found dead in his Las Vegas home on Sunday by friends. In 1983 DuBrow led Quiet Riot into the history books when the band's debut album, "Metal Health," became the first heavy metal album to top the Billboard Album charts. A cause of death was not known at press time. Friends and former bandmates are said to be shocked. These initial reports were confirmed by local authorities and reported by major news outlets on November 26, 2007. The cause of death has yet to be reported. DuBrow was 52.

Truly a great loss to the worlds of rock and metal alike.

You'll be missed man. R.I.P

\m/

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc