Home

TheSinner.net

Rocksoc Hatred

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Them Crazy Kids

Postby Zak on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:17 am

One of the funniest things ive read in ages! 'MOST SHOCKINGLY'!

Wait till they know we eat children and the presidents in a band called Rape Ahoy!

http://standrews.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6130594102

[hr]

Im not getting jiggy, its Parkinsons!
Im not getting jiggy, its Parkinsons!
Zak

Re:

Postby diamond_dan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:19 am

haha oh dear the problem is i know the girl who created that group...it was only for a bit of fun for cryin out loud lol - haha she'd shit herself if she found out who won best dressed!
diamond_dan

Re:

Postby Scurve Kano on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:28 am

Honestly- they give theists a bad name- I think it speaks volumes that they have precisely nine members.

"[I] would encourage anyone who values freedom of speech, hates double standards, and feels that any Union should value the opinions of ALL its students not to go."

That is especially amusing, given the previous injunction levelled against the Nazi Pope guy (do they know he got a prize for that, I wonder...?)

"RockSoc is an abomination! It's committee has had congress with the Beast! WHAT DO WE DO WITH WITCHES??? BURN THEM!!! WHAT DO WE BURN THEM WITH??? MORE WITCHES!!!"

[hr]

"Oh, and your poet Eliot had it all wrong:
THIS is the way the world ends."
-First Cortana Letter
"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray
Scurve Kano

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:16 pm

Dudes - my current facebook picture is the nazi pope. So what did I do??? Sweet.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 pm

P.S. I joinned the group too.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:26 pm

P.P.S

"a student was allowed into the Union dressed up as Pope Benedict, with SWASTIKAS attatched to his arms."

And you knew I was "Pope Benedict" how? Thats right, because of the swastica. Is it my fault that you recognise the head of your religeon based on the presence of a Naz i symbol?

Also - I counted one swastika - issues with counting?

[hr]

munchingfoo

Re:

Postby flossy on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:26 pm

Rocksoc members don't have counting issues - mainly because most of us are science students.

Maybe we should have an abortion / euthanasia themed club night?

[hr]

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the substrate.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the substrate.
flossy

Re:

Postby Scurve Kano on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:45 pm

I'm an arts student, and I believe in God (broadly), and I do not have time for Tory bullshit like this. I was intrigued by the other groups these people in- despite their vaunted freedom of expression they want to tell women what to do with their bodies, deny Muslims places of worship and (most agregious of all to someone with Che on his coat!) oppose all forms of revolution- including, oddly, the sexual one...

So I don't hold their opinions very highly. Surely St. Andrews produces so much filth these people are afraid to even leave their homes! They're not upset about the Pope thing, they just don't like Rock Soc 'cause we listen to devil-music.

To paraphrase Meatloaf: "If I'v gotta be damned, you know I'd want to be damned dancing through the night with you [guys]."

[hr]

-First Cortana Letter
-Gamma Ray
Scurve Kano

Re:

Postby H on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:05 pm

Alls I can say is...LOL!

[hr]

"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:44 pm

Initial reaction - Pffft. Idiots. Religious types cooking up something out of nothing just for the sake of it.

Conditioned P.C. reflex - But their just excercising their right to object when they feel their beliefes are mocked

Conclusion - It was all just a laugh. This is a non-issue. Ignore them.

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:07 pm

People amuse me ^-^

(provided they're far away on facebook and not hassling me in person anyway :-P)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Scurve Kano on Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:44 pm

"I crush your bones, I kill your face
I rip your flesh, I end the chase
You meet with terror, you draw the ace
I rule the world the rats that race.
My strength is hatred, torment and pain, HATRED, HATRED
With heart filled hatred black blood runs through my veins."
-Manowar, "Hatred"

[hr]

-First Cortana Letter
-Gamma Ray
Scurve Kano

Re:

Postby xsilence on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:28 pm

She's actually a nice girl, just a bit overzealous about sharing her religious convictions on facebook. :S
xsilence

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Bollocks to being nice. If her religion commands a so-called "be nice to one another" morality then it's bloody two-faced of her to be slating rocksoc and trying to boycott the union when it's perfectly clear it was meant as a laugh.

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:25 am

http://standrews.facebook.com/topic.php ... topic=3868

[hr]

munchingfoo

Re:

Postby skip on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:47 am

I like that there's only 11 members of that group, and one of them's you... that's one hard hitting campaign they've got
skip

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:32 pm

Your attire was not only deeply offensive to Roman Catholics (as I have no doubt you intended it to be), it was also a slap in the face to Jewish people, German people, Polish people and indeed anybody with a historical and moral conscience regarding acts of mass genocide.

Marek...feel offended much?

[hr]

Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Roulette on Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:24 pm

Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 15:32, 4th Dec 2007
Your attire was not only deeply offensive to Roman Catholics (as I have no doubt you intended it to be), it was also a slap in the face to Jewish people, German people, Polish people and indeed anybody with a historical and moral conscience regarding acts of mass genocide.

Marek...feel offended much?

He was too busy with Gillian to feel offended ;)

[hr]

If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Re:

Postby Haunted on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,
I want to join too!

Where's my facebook group about being offensive to clowns and coke addicts?

[hr]

Now with 100% more corn
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:08 pm

[img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o14/09gh/117960325534.jpg[/img]

[hr]

Power Metal Dom

Next

Return to Rocksoc