Home

TheSinner.net

Important stuff, betches.

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Important stuff, betches.

Postby angel_kohaku on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:28 pm

The 17th of April is the AGM and Top of the Rocks. AGM venue still TBA, but start time at 7pm. There will be food and free entry for those who turn up to the AGM. Normal Rock Soc afterwards: 8pm, £2/£3 entry, but for the moment it looks like we're in the Beer Bar instead of Venue 2. Exciting!

~~~~

On the "Top of the Rocks" note, get voting. email rocksocmail@st-andrews.ac.uk with your Top 5 artists/songs. Just FIVE only: this isn't a Sinner Request Thread...

~~~~

We're also looking into the possibility of going bowling on May 1st. Details etc still TBA, but you will get transport, bowling, laserquestage and foods (all for a small fee), but provisionally, how many people would be interested in this?
Reply deadline: 13th April.
If we don't have enough people, deal's off.

Srsly guys: get replying or everyone else is missing out ALL CUZ OF YOU!

[hr]

I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:39 pm

To ensure a winning mix of cheese and classics I emailed:

1. Dethklok - Hatredcopter
2. Helloween - Eagle Fly Free
3. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
4. Judas Priest - Judas Rising
5. Journey - Any Way You Want It

Also: Venue 1 = yes, bowling/laser/food = yes!

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Send all info
(TOTR and bowling RSVP)
to rocksocmail@st-andrews.ac.uk

Any replies on the sinner not backed up by emails will be considered null and void :P

[hr]

angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby Roulette on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:52 am

I'm focusing a lot on being in Edinburgh for Beltane (http://www.beltane.org/) so I probably won't be making it through for these things.

Damn it. Top of the Rocks nights normally kick total ass.

[hr]

If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Return to Rocksoc