Home

TheSinner.net

Where...

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Where...

Postby Roulette on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:24 pm

...are all the drunken/hungover "that was ace" posts?

Dude, you've all gone downhill without me :p
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Re: Where...

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Without you I wouldn't have any breasts on which to pour fish beer! Haha :lol:

Yes it was a very epic night, lovely to see so many corruptable freshers :twisted: and people making tits out of themselves
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Roulette on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Teehee, fish beer boobs...

Mmm, corruptable freshers. I'm so there :p
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Postby Delts on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:44 pm

A warning to all, don't go climbing fences after rocksoc, especially spikey ones that can go through shoes and into feet!
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Website update with pics of last night:

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~rocksoc/
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Pippignomie on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Did you really have to put up -all- the photos of me kissing Ellie? :lol:
"Yeah.. but you dont have a magical floating library in your head"
Pippignomie

Postby Roulette on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Of course he did!

So he can access them anytime, anywhere and perv on us :P
Roulette

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:08 pm

*fap fap* Hm? Eh? What was that?

:lol: Be proud that your lesbilicious antics are enticing new rocksoccers to join!
Power Metal Dom

Postby eagle on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey guys, your link back to the Sinner needs fixing - it's still pointing to the old address for the messageboard. I guess the Sinner adminy folk haven't yet got the forwarding sorted (not sure if they can do it actually with Phpbhbb)

Cool photos! I should have been there
eagle

Postby orudge on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm

eagle wrote:Hey guys, your link back to the Sinner needs fixing - it's still pointing to the old address for the messageboard. I guess the Sinner adminy folk haven't yet got the forwarding sorted (not sure if they can do it actually with Phpbhbb)

That's something I was going to try to get sorted, haven't got it done yet. Still, would be good for you guys to update the link too if you can. :)
orudge
Administrator

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:16 am

Fix'd :)
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc