Home

TheSinner.net

Official Gig Trip Thread

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Re: Official Gig Trip Thread

Postby Ail-ios on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 pm

I am interested in Priest Feast too, can you give me a shout of your email so I can book a bus with you and your friends with my friends?
Ail-ios

Postby Ail-ios on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 pm

danny wrote:hey guys! me and a friend are going to see Priest with Megadeth and Testament in glasgow this monday (the 16th)! anyone else from st andrews going??

Me and my 3 friends are interested, can you drop by your email to me so I can see of organising a bus with you?
Ail-ios

Postby Ailios on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Out of interest, are any Rocksoc-ers going to the AC/DC Hampden gig on the 30th June?
Ailios

Anybody wanting to see 36 Crazyfists or Poison The Well...

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Posting this here on behalf of Rothiseph:

Anybody wanting to see 36 Crazyfists or Poison The Well...... should check out the topic I just posted in the tradings thread.

2 x 36 Crazyfists tickets, Glasgow Garage, 11th March '09

Metalcore awesomeness lies within your grasp. Ideally I'd like to get rid of the 2 tickets for £30 (i.e. £15 per ticket), but if there's a reasonable alternative I'll also consider this. Don't take too much advantage though, I need monies. :(
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Don dokken on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi all,

I am a postgrad starting this month. Is anyone planning to go and see Behemoth on the 20th October in Glasgow? Or failing that, how would I get there on a tuesday night?

Cheers
Don dokken

Postby zednettler on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 am

I'm not going, since I don't care for the other bands on the bill, but there are buses from St Andrews to Glasgow (at least, there were last time I checked, which was, admittedly, in November 2007). See the Stagecoach website for details. Getting back from Glasgow a pain. I usually stayed over with a friend in Dundee, since there was an 11pm bus from Glasgow to Dundee (although this meant leaving gigs early) or Edinburgh (there's an 11.30 train and later buses, although this meant not making it back to St Andrews until noon the next day, since you couldn't get cheap train tickets until 10am). The other option is to stay in Glasgow's Eurohostel, which is about £15 a night.
zednettler

Previous

Return to Rocksoc