Home

TheSinner.net

Lost Jacket (Blame Dom)

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Lost Jacket (Blame Dom)

Postby Jono on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am

I was wondering if anyone happened to accidentally pick up a black zip-up jacket from Rocksoc last Thursday. It was hung on the back of a chair on the right side of the room, near the DJ box. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Jon.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re: Lost Jacket (Blame Dom)

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Blame Canada!
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Eggnchips on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Dom you bastard.
Eggnchips

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 am

Nick was DJing, I was flailing about topless watching lesbisexuals and drinking. I'm sorry if I ate anyone's jacket!
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Eggnchips on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Eggnchips wrote:Dom you bastard.
Eggnchips

Return to Rocksoc