Home

TheSinner.net

RockSoc Quiz Night & Christmas Club Night

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

RockSoc Quiz Night & Christmas Club Night

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:32 pm

You probably got this on Facebook but in case you didn't...

Thursday 11th Dec - RockSoc Pub Quiz/Club Night! Venue 2, 8pm - late, £1 all entry

Get a group together and show us what you know! The quiz will be general knowledge among other topics, so even if you're not a regular Rocksoc goer you should still come and have a great time, and you may even win one of our selection of epic prizes! The quiz will start at about 21:00 (to give people time to get there), and will be sandwiched between a couple of DJ sets. Awesome.

Thursday 18th Dec - Christmas Club Night! Venue TBA, 8pm - late, £2/£3

The last RockSoc of 2008. Christmas has never been so brutal. Presents for all, festive venue, costumes, prizes and you never know...a special guest might turn up ;) Definitely not one to miss.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2202045643
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re: RockSoc Quiz Night & Christmas Club Night

Postby Fawksie on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 am

Power_Metal_Dom wrote:and you never know...a special guest might turn up ;)

You booked Santa?
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Roulette on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 pm

I hate the fact the Christmas RockSoc had to be when I was working.

When's the first one of the New Year?
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:48 pm

I hate the fact the Christmas RockSoc had to be when I was dying.

I think we start sem 2 on the 9th of Feb, so I'd guess the 12th for the next event. Keep an eye on the website and the Facebook group for info.
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc