Home

TheSinner.net

Xander....?

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Xander....?

Postby LJ on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

This is on behalf of the RockySoc committee (all 2 of us!). We haven't started recruiting any members yet, 'cause this isn't really the best time of year... people are busy with exams etc.

We were hoping to have a stall at the societies fayre so that we can sign up people.

We were just wondering if it would be possible to have a stall even though we don't have many members, because I'm sure we will have lots of people signing up for it next year. The Society's Fayre would definately help us recruit members.

Thanx
LJ

Re:

Postby Zubrowka on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Xander is an arse.

Sorry.
Zubrowka

why apologise

Postby Socs Officer on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

yes i may well be an arse, in point of fact its quite an achievement. I have to work hard to keep up my facade of arseness all day long...
by the way if you get to apologise I do too...
sorry for being an arse
it wasn't intended to be annoying or stupid... whatever is it I have done this time ???

Xander

Oh and rockysoc (are you considered a proper noun?) yes you can have a stall... just go to general office and speak to the nice secretaries; definitely not arses, and they shall sort you out 'good and proper' as they say down here in Oxford.
If you've done this already, ignore me, I'm just talking out of my...

X.
Socs Officer

Re:

Postby Emma on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Tee hee, Zubrowka should know, even if most of the time he talks buffalo piss.
Emma

Return to Rocksoc