Home

TheSinner.net

Monsters of Rock, Dundee

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Monsters of Rock, Dundee

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 pm

I know this should go in the gig trip thread but I'm putting it in it's own thread to try and grab some attention...what little of it there is to grab since the RockSoc board was deserted during the great exodus of 2007.

Monsters of Rock
Sat 9th May
£10, Hustlers in Dundee
11 rock/metal bands (inc. an AC/DC cover band), an after show rock club DJ

I know it may be close to exams/revision but it's worth a try. What do people say to a society wide gig trip?
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re: Monsters of Rock, Dundee

Postby Snakes&Ladders on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Silence, except for the rustling of tumbleweed blowing past. I personally would be up for it.
Snakes&Ladders

Postby Halvor the Horrible on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

I'd be up for it. Can we provide buses that late?
Halvor the Horrible

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm fairly sure a mini bus can be arranged. If not...£6 return local bus? Anyway it's finding 5 interested...
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc