Home

TheSinner.net

XM Gig in Aikmans

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

XM Gig in Aikmans

Postby Kitten on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:00 pm

Ok people, I know this is pretty short notice and I may have got hold of some of you already, but the gig that was on the 26th of July has now been moved forward to this Wednseday, the 23rd I think it is. Great if any of you are interested and want to come along. I believe planned starting time for the support band, "Ten Days Before" is 9pm and we'll be on about 10pm.

Once again, sorry for the short notice and hopefully see some of you there.

Peex
nevermind about the money...it's the penguins he's after, the ones you've got hidden in yer wookie!
Kitten

Re:

Postby benedict on Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:04 am

you could post it as an event on the calendar of this here site, but i guess there's not much time this time. the support band should've been called 'Three Days Before' really.

good luck with the gig, shout it out & all that. i won't be able to watch, being in the wrong country. make sure they all dance.

[hr]watches should have a smiley face on them as it's always time to be happy
benedict

Re:

Postby little missy on Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:46 pm

So how did it go? Sorry I couldn't make it but I'm many, many miles away in sunny Liverpool.
little missy

Re:

Postby Kitten on Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:12 pm

Well, everybody said they enjoyed it and it was good. cheerz to all those that came etc. i have to say I had an absolute ball! The place was mobbed and they were all jumping around and cheering and stuff so i guess we must have done something right. Anybody that fancies a trip to the badlands, we'll be in the Path Tavern in Kirkcaldy (I know, don't say it) on the 1st of August.
nevermind about the money...it's the penguins he's after, the ones you've got hidden in yer wookie!
Kitten

Return to Rocksoc