Home

TheSinner.net

D&D: Sancti Andreas

Welcome to the WARSoc message board, designated for the discussion of WARSoc events, inflating the President's ego, and anything even vaguely related to RPGs, Wargaming or anything else. Members, prospective members or those just in out of the cold are all welcome.

D&D: Sancti Andreas

Postby HG on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Hullo.

I've recently started DMing for a group of friends on a rather special campaign of my own invention: it's called Sancti Andreas and is set in an alternate-universe St Andrews (think a cross between Lyra's Oxford and Pratchett's Unseen University). We're a fairly irreverent bunch of players, and we're having a lot of fun with the concept -- but through it I'm actually developing a fairly involved (and slightly satirical) St Andrews-based D&D campaign, with solid geography and the beginnings of a plot-arc. While it's probably too late for others to join the first group, I'd happily be a DM for hire if others felt like mucking around in the campaign. Also, I noticed you're co-operatively designing a St Andrews setting dungeon. Synergy, possibly? Anyway, thought I'd let you know.
HG

Re: D&D: Sancti Andreas

Postby Pex on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 am

Hi HG,

First time in this forum but enthusiastic to find Role players in St. Andrews! My wife and I would really like to be part of your campaign! We are pretty much new in this town and loved the idea. Medieval St. Andrews seems like a real Faerun town!

Please contact me on pex@ardainternational.com and/or her on ac786@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Cheers,

Pex
Pex

Return to WARSoc