Home

TheSinner.net

Worldwide D&D Game Day in Kirkcaldy

Welcome to the WARSoc message board, designated for the discussion of WARSoc events, inflating the President's ego, and anything even vaguely related to RPGs, Wargaming or anything else. Members, prospective members or those just in out of the cold are all welcome.

Worldwide D&D Game Day in Kirkcaldy

Postby KingdomOfAdventure on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:26 pm

In the build up to my shop opening in Kirkcaldy I have arranged to have an event as part of Worldwide D&D Game Day held on Sunday the 22nd of March at the Kirkcaldy Gaming Club.

Currently I'm looking for 2 things -
- Volunteer DMs to run the sessions at the event. There will be freebies for the DMs who take part.
- Players to turn up and play! There will also be freebies for the players.

I'll have enough material to run 3 maybe 4 tables of games but obviously I need the players and the DMs to make that happen. Let me know if you're interested either in the thread, via PM or via Facebook.

The shop itself should be opening in the next couple of months. I'll be able to give an exact date once I've finished negotiating the lease.

Cheers,

Dave
21-23 Whytescauseway, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1XF
Tel : 01592 328121
KingdomOfAdventure

Re: Worldwide D&D Game Day in Kirkcaldy

Postby KingdomOfAdventure on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 am

I have 2 DMs confirmed and expecting enough players for there to be a need for a 3rd game. Problem is that I need to find that 3rd DM.

Anyone up for coming to Kirkcaldy on Sunday to run a D&D 4e game? Or know anyone who might be? Scenario can be provided ahead of the event in PDF with paper copies on the day. All characters are pre-generated.

Full details of the event are on the shop website including pics of the goodies the DM gets to keep.

Let me know either via here or email me at david@kingdomofadventure.co.uk

Cheers,

Dave
21-23 Whytescauseway, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1XF
Tel : 01592 328121
KingdomOfAdventure

Return to WARSoc