Home

TheSinner.net

Kill Count

The Official Board for St Andrews Assassins 2006. Check rules, gloat over victories or moan about your early death. Please note you must be a registered user to post on this board

Kill Count

Postby Frank on Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:54 pm

7 Dead, 23 to go.

3 Players with 2 Kills each
1 Player with 1 Kill.

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:58 pm

18 to go - there were only 25 players to begin with! :)

Otherwise correct, so far as I know.
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby Frank on Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:21 pm

Quoting Amorphous from 17:58, 22nd Apr 2006
18 to go - there were only 25 players to begin with! :)

Oh my, I can't add or subtract

Correct, 18 Left.

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby Frank on Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:41 pm

I make it:

10 down
15 to go.

Looks like there's a reasonable final fifteen. Good luck those who made it!

Frank

[hr]

Frank

Return to Assassins06