Home

TheSinner.net

Unofficial Game Commentary Round 3

The Official Board for St Andrews Assassins 2006. Check rules, gloat over victories or moan about your early death. Please note you must be a registered user to post on this board

Re:

Postby October on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:46 pm

currently we've still got a contender for the Pegasus Award.

What is with all these pacifists these days.

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 pm

There's pacifist and then there's completely taking the mick - Pegasus, pacifist though he was, at least made attempts now and then even if he never got around to actually killing anyone!

[hr]

If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby Fedoraccoon on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:26 pm

As long as people camping and being totally inactive for the whole game doesn't result in them making one cheeky kill at the end and winning, I don't care. Of course I suppose I have only myself and my squad to blame for not having buried these layabouts already.

[hr]

This world...is made of... LOVE AND PEACE!..LOVE AND PEACE!..LOVE AND PEACE!!
This world...is made of... LOVE AND PEACE!..LOVE AND PEACE!..LOVE AND PEACE!!
Fedoraccoon

Re:

Postby October on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:21 pm

So that's it then,

It's over...

wow.[img]littleicons/blush.gif[/img]

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby Frank on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:52 pm

Well done Andrew/October! Congratumalation! :)

An exceedingly fun game, cheers Organisers!

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby October on Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:00 pm

Quoting Frank from 15:52, 8th Mar 2007
Well done Andrew/October! Congratumalation! :)

An exceedingly fun game, cheers Organisers!

Yes. It was a great game.
I think it might of been the first time a game had a full blowen gun fight,
And I think I need to learn to stop chargeing people with my sword, as I got lucky.

And it is hard to keep up with what name I'm under these days isn't it.

Ark/October/Andrew

[hr]

October

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:59 pm

...and with the last of the Incident Reports, the game is officially over for myself. ;)

I hope everyone enjoyed the game - it undoubtedly had its stressful moments for James and myself (be thankful you were not in the room with us a few days ago) it also had its high moments, and it was good fun watching the Hit Squad getting all hardcore and co-ordinated. Meeting up in the pub will be even better. :) Chances are I'll get around to doing the awards thread sometime today or tomorrow depending on exactly how dull my academic work is.

And as for the latest report... I'm as confused as you all are, or will be. ;) Who is the mysterious group captain? WHO KNOWS?

On a related note, though, you have no idea how tempted I was to use the headline "Penny the Poo Inspector Is In The Shit".

[hr]

Amorphous

Re:

Postby Bullet_MaGnEt on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 pm

Twas indeed a good laugh and I wish I had been less of a twat and remembered to send an email so i could have played as an assassin rather than a squaddie. Still it wasz kinda nice to be walking around town looking for people to kill without having to watch my back at the same time.

On a mainly unrelated unrelated note do we wanna start a thread dealing with peoples suggestions for the next game/rules tweaks/ the society in general or just do so here or indeed at the social?

J
Bullet_MaGnEt

Previous

Return to Assassins06