Home

TheSinner.net

Assassins Lives Again!

The Official Board for St Andrews Assassins 2006. Check rules, gloat over victories or moan about your early death. Please note you must be a registered user to post on this board

Assassins Lives Again!

Postby Amorphous on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:21 am

Aaaaah. It's like the glorious, glorious return of all we held dear. Or of a messageboard.

In any event, good to be back!

[hr]

If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby Frank on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:39 am

Welcome back, assassins!

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Also, some years later:
"here we are arguing about a few uppity troublemakers with a bee in their bonnet and a conspiracy theory."
Frank

Re:

Postby October on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:45 am

YAY!!!

I'm so looking forward to defending my title.

[hr]

Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:01 pm

Quoting October from 11:45, 15th Oct 2007
YAY!!!

I'm so looking forward to defending my title.

And you shall have the chance... soon! Ish! In theory!

I'm not even semi-Umpiring it this time but to cushion the keen loss you will all surely feel at this news I'm still acting as Scribe, inflicting my peculiar (and probably vaguely ungrammatical) writing style upon everyone else for at least one more round.

In fact, there's been a little bit of a re-jig all round but I'm sure this will be discussed in the fullness of time...

[hr]

EDIT: Well, never mind then. Square brackets away!
Amorphous

Return to Assassins06