Home

TheSinner.net

DEADLINE EXTENDED

The Official Board for St Andrews Assassins 2006. Check rules, gloat over victories or moan about your early death. Please note you must be a registered user to post on this board

DEADLINE EXTENDED

Postby Amorphous on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:52 pm

...while I find it somewhat unlikely that anyone is actually reading this board right now, I thought I'd post it anyway.

The deadline has been extended to the 16th of November (Reading Week Friday) to make this semester's game of Assassins even bigger!

Tell your friends etc. [insert rest of sales pitch here]

[hr]

If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby QuadrAlien on Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:01 pm

Ah, I was wondering why nothing seemed to be happening so far. How many have signed up so far?

[hr]

But still at night, when darkness rules again,
Whispering shadows creeping through the lanes,
Evil creatures of the expelled magician,
Oh, it's a fight you'll never win...
Somewhere in chaos we all find ourselves,
This destruction is the only tale we tell,
White is black, black is white,
Right is wrong and wrong is right,
Nothing ever feels this cold inside your heart...
QuadrAlien

Re:

Postby Jono on Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:36 pm

What's the email address we sign up with?

[hr]

BY FIRE; BE PURGED!

http://www.myspace.com/tauntra
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Your email address can be pretty much anything so long as you check it on a regular basis (we're talking several-times-a-day regular, preferably!). Checking it at least once a day is essential so we don't get people being killed twice and so on. Originally we favoured university email addresses but it doesn't matter quite so much now, and the WebMail spam/virus protection monster gets a bit too hungry sometimes.

If you were refering to OUR email address: it's saintassassins@gmail.com.

And regarding how many people have signed up so far: well, it's fewer than we'd like. ;)

[hr]

Amorphous

Return to Assassins06