Home

TheSinner.net

Timetable

For scientific discussion and general science societies chat.

Timetable

Postby Pan on Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:18 pm

Does anyone know when the 2006-2007 timetables are going to be online for physics? I'm hoping soon as I have trips and stuff to organise ;)

So, everyone looking forward to getting back to uni?

[hr]

"Last time you gave me a pie, I cut into it, and birds flew out of it, hitting me in the face and chin. I was confused. It was a trick pie"
Pan

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:16 pm

oh aye. i've been looking forward to it since may. :P
only thing i dont like the sound of is my project.
you looking forward to next year?

[hr]

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying." - Woody Allen
Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby Pan on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:28 pm

haha! My project isn't until the year after! :-p I can't wait to get back! Mainly for seeing everyone again, but- I can't believe I'm actually saying this- I'm looking forward to lectures too! Argh! Don't know how long that will last!

Good luck to anyone going into 3rd year and doing transferrable skills...hahahaha!

[hr]

"Last time you gave me a pie, I cut into it, and birds flew out of it, hitting me in the face and chin. I was confused. It was a trick pie"
Pan

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:38 pm

lucky for some. i just wish i didnt have to do a project at all. :P

wow!! someone actually looks forward to lectures staring again? [img]littleicons/shock.gif[/img] only reason i can think of is youve done EM so no more dreadfull lecturers. :) (i hope not anyway, at least not that course again, lol)

edited to make some sense.
[hr]

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying." - Woody Allen
Fozzy Bear

Return to Science