Home

TheSinner.net

LGBT

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

LGBT

Postby iab2 on Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:57 pm

Whats going on here?

I almost clicked on the LGBT instead of wired back there. How can I come to this board on autopilot if I have to think my way around societies taking wired's place as the lowest of the society message boards?

Looks like the LGBT is the lowest of the low now, a place usually occupied by the technically proficient and people who type like 7h15.

Perhaps we should rejoice at the elevation in status that has been thrust upon us. No more does everyone look down to find us but some now look up. Hell even we have to look up to find our place.

I suppose we shall have to get used it, but it feels so un-natural, like talking without a keyboard...

[hr]

IMAGE:x12.putfile.com/11/32506261375.jpg
iab2

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:29 pm

Heheh, it's affected my Wired autopilot too, but you get used to it after a while.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Return to WiredSoc