Home

TheSinner.net

Looking for a Competant C programmer - *PAID WORK*

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Looking for a Competant C programmer - *PAID WORK*

Postby Renegadeandy on Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:57 am

Hi!

I am looking for a competant programmer who will work in a relaxed atmosphere with little time constraints over the months until around about June. The work needed follows a fairly loose criteria mentioned below:

To implement a solution to automate tasks such as , reinstall services - restart services, create ftp accounts, recreate ftp accounts etc which will run on Unix or Windows environment
accepting commands through php which will inititate the tasks on a server.

The pay is very good and as mentioned above is a fairly relaxed working structure with no set hours per week etc. Ofcourse work is carried out wherever you live and you have no personal contact other than me - 2nd year cs student. I can give more details on pay and a larger job description to anyone interested - please either reply to this with your e-mail, or e-mail : armcompservices@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks very much - and get back to me asap.
Renegadeandy

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:44 am

How does the pay work? Do you become an employee of a company or do you get money as a self employed individual?

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Renegadeandy on Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:22 pm

The pay would work as cash in hand, bank transfer or paypal - whatever is easiest for you.
Renegadeandy

Re:

Postby Renegadeandy on Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:23 pm

The pay would work as cash in hand, bank transfer or paypal - whatever is easiest for you. And you get paid per milestone completed.

The unix system should be fedora core 3 or 4
Renegadeandy

Return to WiredSoc