Home

TheSinner.net

Civ 4 Epic map after 21 hours of game input

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Civ 4 Epic map after 21 hours of game input

Postby Cived out on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Okay civilization 4 question.

Do I supply the Russians to the west with technology and use their military might to protect myself against the increasing threat from India to the east or do I give in to the Indians by donating the weakest of my 5 cities to them but retain my advanced technology?

There is no chance of the Russians invading as they can't afford two wars, they are already at war with India. I already have open borders with Russia which allows them to assault the Indians without fear of retaliation. The Indians will almost certainly declare war if I refuse their threat.
Cived out

Re:

Postby Senethro on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:18 pm

Question is, how are you so weak that Gandhi's making you his bitch?

Next time you should try having a standing army :V
Senethro

Re:

Postby cived oot on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Quoting Senethro from 22:18, 24th Nov 2007
Question is, how are you so weak that Gandhi's making you his bitch?

Next time you should try having a standing army :V

I have random personalities turned on so he is no longer is his peace loving self.
I do have a standing army but not one large enough to counter an invasion without loosing at least two of my border cities.
cived oot

Return to WiredSoc