Home

TheSinner.net

Gaming Event - 9th of February

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Gaming Event - 9th of February

Postby meow on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Hello all. Enjoying your three weeks of freedom after the exams?
For people who didn't already know, this Saturday is Wired Soc's 8th Gaming Event. By then you'll know your results (or so we're hoping) and who cares if you've failed or not, just come enjoy a "relaxing" gaming event.
There will be a variety of consoles. I'm pretty sure we have an xbox (360?) and some wiis. I also believe we will not have the bar open so we will have to walk all those stairs just for a pint :'( then again liquids and electronics are not a match made in heaven (R.I.P keyboard of mine).
So yes, 9th of February at 1PM in Venue 2: Come along, bring some games, a console or PC (don't forget a display) and leave your sanity behind 'cause we'll be there all day!

Also, do check out the facebook event at http://standrews.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6962919598 if you haven't already :)
meow

Return to WiredSoc