Home

TheSinner.net

Resnet?

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Resnet?

Postby UanarchyK on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Um...

I'm a wiredsoc paid member -- paid at the societies fair but haven't been to any of the events. I heard that -- and maybe this is a myth -- that one could game through resnet with wiredsoc. Is this possible? What?
UanarchyK

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:16 am

Yes, but only the ones we have servers for. Which is currently Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Unreal Tournament (classic), Savage and Neverwinter Nights. We also have Counter-Strike (1.6) and Tremulous servers that we can bring up if people want.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

oh please . . .

Postby ezra on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:09 pm

bring back the cs server . . . i miss it so
ezra

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:07 am

Aye, Ezra, but does anyone else? You know there's no point putting up a CS server so you can play on your own.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Return to WiredSoc