Home

TheSinner.net

Rapidshare halp!

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Rapidshare halp!

Postby d_24 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Almost every time I use Rapidshare I get "Your IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed" but I'm not downloading anything and nor have I in hours.

I've tried using proxies without success. I have BT broadband with a BTHomeHub wireless router and I think I've got a static ip. What can I do? Waiting 24 hours or more between each download is driving me mad!

[hr]

Before Bauer...There Was House
d_24

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm

If you have a BT homehub I'm pretty sure you don't have a static IP, but I could be wrong.

[hr]

"The entirety of these definitions lie outside the gamut of the sRGB color space — such a pure color cannot be represented using RGB primaries. The color swatch to the right is a desaturated approximation, created by taking the centroid of the standard definition and moving it towards the D65 white point, until it meets the sRGB gamut triangle."
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby d_24 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Regardless I still haven't been able to download anything in a week from a specific link. It's as if rapidshare has this same IP stuck in it's servers

[hr]

d_24

Return to WiredSoc