Home

TheSinner.net

Selling 3D gaming hardware

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Selling 3D gaming hardware

Postby Guest on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 am

Hi,

I am selling my 3D gaming hardware, which includes:

Nvidia 3D vision kit (glasses, IR emitter, USB cable, cleaning cloth, spare nose pieces for glasses)

Samsung 2233 22.5" 3D monitor 120Hz

EVGA Geforce GTX 280 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card

All in very good condition, not a single scratch on the glasses. 3D works with a charm, and is compatible with almost all games (all games that use DirectX) - Easy installation, with all drivers available online from the Nvidia website, and are very often updated. If you would like to know how well it runs with a specific game, don't hesitate to ask.

The hardware listed above is not cheap, I would be expecting 100£ for the 3D vision, 150£ for the monitor, and 130£ for the graphics card. Open to offers. If you are interested in buying the graphics card as well, do note it does require a good power supply (which I can provide for roughly 50£ with all the necessary adaptors)

Please Contact me on Bashlory@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Return to WiredSoc