Home

TheSinner.net

Email Interview about St Andrews

LGBTsoc - The Sinner's LGBT area

Moderators: dusty, Dempsey

Email Interview about St Andrews

Postby joeatodd on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Hello All!

My name's Joe and I'm currently preparing an essay for second year geography about St Andrews. The topic of my essay is Gender and Sexuality in St Andrews. Basically, I'm interested in finding out how St Andrews, both town and gown, is perceived by those of different sexualities (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transperson). I'm also interested in looking into how open minded and accepting St Andrews is as a place and as a community. This is obviously a fairly subjective issue and so I decided it would be best to speak to the LGBT community and ask how people feel their sexuality has affected their experiences in St Andrews, in either positive or negative ways.

If anyone feels like they'd be up for doing an email interview with me I'd be incredibly appreciative! Basically I'd email you a set of questions about the town and your perceptions of it and you'd email me a response. As the essay is on the subject of the town, the questions won't be of a particularly personal nature. Anyone who's interested please email me at jat39@st-andrews.ac.uk or reply in this thread.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Todd
joeatodd

Re: Email Interview about St Andrews

Postby Beth_ on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:38 am

Hello,

Your research sounds interesting and I'm sure loads of us would be willing to take part - I would be - eji1 Hope to hear from you soon!

Beth
Beth_

Return to LGBTsoc