Home

TheSinner.net

wha?

Shire of Caer Caledon - visit the web site at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~caledon

wha?

Postby Haunted on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:22 pm

hello?

[hr]

Now with 100% more corn
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:56 pm

Follow the link dude.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Tom on Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:09 pm

I think a better idea would be to not follow the link.

Do yourselves a favour kids--- if you're really that sad, go watch anime and watch pork rinds instead of joining these furry scots gits. You will waste less of your precious youth.

Otherwise, I suggest in the strongest possible terms that you join the Global Investment Group and work on getting a job at Barclays Wealth. This whole credit market thing will be well over by then and you'll be able to get a whole new lease on life!

Including a girlfriend! If you're lucky, she'll be a REAL one!
Tom

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:05 am

I really have no idea what unregistered user tom is verbal vomiting about but i think he has the wrong board as we are neither furries, nor scots nor anime watchers or any of that other shite so Caillin can you please do your moderator job and delete this thread as id rather we didn't start doing as the Rocksoc flamer board does?
katticus metallicus

Return to Shire of Caer Caledon