Home

TheSinner.net

Wenches Guild

Shire of Caer Caledon - visit the web site at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~caledon

Wenches Guild

Postby jiajo on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:28 pm

notice to all female members of the Shire:
Me and kat shall be hosting the first Wenches Guild meeting on the wednesday of week 3, which is the 17th October, at 7pm at my house - 38 Auld Burn Park.

This meeting will consist of wenchy type dvds, food (of the non medieval variety as well), maybe bawdy songs, and just general stuff including pretty princess dresses, corsets and possibly even cone hats.

i have tea n coffee but feel free to bring along your own drinks (alcoholic if you so desire), or food should you feel so inclined.

an email will be sent out round the shire, but if you want further info (like directions to my house!) feel free to email shire with the subject 'wenches' or me at jvg5 or kat on kac37

Jo
jiajo

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:14 pm

have you managed to sort out the dvd or do you want me to carry my tv to yours?
katticus metallicus

Re:

Postby jiajo on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 pm

looked online for the coding phil was talking about, found something dont know if its relevant and cant test without a region 1 dvd. so at the moment need ur tv. as for carrying the tv if u want me to meet u before hand n take turns carrying tv if necessary i probably can
jiajo

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:59 am

should be fine to carry tv so long as its not raining so shall we just make that plan A since the other one requires getting lindsay to find a disc and get it to us before weds?
katticus metallicus

Re:

Postby jiajo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:11 pm

yeah we probably should make that the plan since dont know if i will see lindsay before wednesday n i dont know if it will work anyway
jiajo

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:50 am

u gonna go get el videoadora or shall we get it after comittee meeting?
katticus metallicus

Re:

Postby jiajo on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:38 am

go after the committee meeting. hope phil is working tho cos i dont actually have an account and was planning on getting it out on lindsay's since him n phil said that was ok but im not technically on that account. u have a card right?
jiajo

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:46 am

yeah sure i have an account if we need it but i do prefer the boyf discount idea more since we cant claim it as an expense to be paid from shire-well i suppose we could but id rather we spent our budget on actual things that can be kept like corset patterns etc
katticus metallicus

Re:

Postby jiajo on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:26 pm

hey guys,

next meeting shall be the wednesday of week 8, same place and time as the last meeting. we shall definately have wenchy songs and other wenchy behaviour. bring munchies and booze if you so desire, and any other ideas that you have.
jiajo

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:10 pm

and by "wenchy behaviour" me and Jo mean we shall in a similar way to the montage in "the honest courtesan" be learning how to walk, talk and hold ourselves like desirable temptresses...though don't worry-our mothers will not be whoring us out to the whole of Venice
katticus metallicus

Return to Shire of Caer Caledon