Home

TheSinner.net

Blink - spoilers!

Doctor Who Society board

Blink - spoilers!

Postby Colleen on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Hello from what may be the statue capital of the western hemisphere. *waves in a terrified sort of way*

Anyone watched this with small children? I'm interested to know how traumatised they were, given I and those I watched it with spent much of the episode screaming like little girls.

[hr]

taking shots for mother nature
just a twinge of cosmic angst
Colleen

Re:

Postby Timata on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:55 pm

Quoting Colleen from 18:19, 10th Jun 2007
Hello from what may be the statue capital of the western hemisphere. *waves in a terrified sort of way*

Anyone watched this with small children? I'm interested to know how traumatised they were, given I and those I watched it with spent much of the episode screaming like little girls.

No small children - but this was the first new Dr. Who episode my dad hasn't fallen asleep during. I'm sure that says something.
Good luck with the scary statues :) I am fortunate enough to live miles from any possible killer aliens, but may now start avoiding towns
Timata

Re:

Postby Pan on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:12 pm

In my town there's a statue of a woman, her child and a teddy bear altogether. Imagine how scary that could get. I'd be worried about the child's teddy bear flying at my neck with teeth. Those teeth were scary stuff.

[hr]

"Last time you gave me a pie, I cut into it, and birds flew out of it, hitting me in the face and chin. I was confused. It was a trick pie"
Pan

Return to DocSoc