Home

TheSinner.net

Glasgow Collectormania...

Doctor Who Society board

Glasgow Collectormania...

Postby Colleen on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:05 pm

... is taking place over August 23rd-24th. For us Doctor Who fans there are the attractions of Peter Davison (Five) and Louise Jamieson (Leela) as well as various othe guests from other nerdy stuff. (INCLUDING DIRK BENEDICT. Depending on your flavour of Old Skool TV, he's either the Face or the original Starbuck, back when Starbuck was a bloke.)

There will be a wee contigent of DocSoc sorts there, so if anyone is going or thinking about going, then do so! (For hotel details, give me an e-mail.) Conventions are a great amount of fun - no, really - so it's definitely worth your time.

http://www.collectormaniaglasgow.co.uk/

If not, then we'll see you at the Fresher's Fair, etc, etc.

[hr]

taking shots for mother nature
just a twinge of cosmic angst
Colleen

Re:

Postby Colleen on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:36 pm

Just as a catch-up; our scarves and clothing were recognised by random people at the convention, we (well, I) made idiots out of ourselves in front of the guy who used to play Xander in Buffy, Louise Jamieson not only remembered us but talked to us quite a bit - and about the Byre - and we scared the living daylights out of Peter Davison.

A good weekend's work, I think! Photos and report on the website. Soon. Hopefully.

[hr]

taking shots for mother nature
just a twinge of cosmic angst
Colleen

Return to DocSoc