Home

TheSinner.net

Fine Food Society

To share thoughts and tips about hosting events and activities in St Andrews

Fine Food Society

Postby lucy_1x on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Hey there,
A few others and I are currently setting up a food and dining society...we are in the process of attempting to affiliate and therefore are looking for members!
The society is obviously concerned with food...it is basically a society for students who love food and dining: it will organise activities for like minded people to get together and go out for meals (which we will try to get cheaper at local restaurants for members), talk about food and eating! We will also try to get some well known chefs to come in from around the UK to give talks and demonstrations!
Basically its a society for those who love food more than anything, and aren't prepared to compromise on quality just because of student budgets! It really is possible to make really high quality food on a student budget and in a student kitchen without all the expensive gadgets!!

Anyone who is interested please email me, Lucy Boler, on LB448@ST-ANDREWS.AC.UK and let me know what you think and let me know if you're up for joining - we'd love to have you!!

Lucy Boler and the team

:D
lucy_1x

Return to Societies Ideas Forum