Home

TheSinner.net

Melville room decoration

This is a board, primarily for those of you lucky enough to live aboard
Andrew Melville Hall, or those of you who just love the place. Please enjoy your stay.

Melville room decoration

Postby Isabell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:29 pm

Hi everybody!

I will be a resident at AMH for the next few months. I found some hints about room decoration on the AMH website. Is it true that they are as strict as it is described?

Thanks a lot!

Isabell
Isabell

Re:

Postby ned6 on Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:36 pm

Quoting Isabell from 16:32, 6th Sep 2005
Hi everybody!

I will be a resident at AMH for the next few months. I found some hints about room decoration on the AMH website. Is it true that they are as strict as it is described?

Thanks a lot!

Isabell

If they are next year as they were last year, then yes - room decoration policy was substantially tightened with the new warden. However, that said, they were tougher first semester than second semester I guess to send a message.

There are random room checks and the cleaners are told to dob you in though most don't unless they really dislike you.

BTW Room decoration policy in AMH is neither the worst nor the best in all of the university residences. It's *average* severity! :)

Cheers,
Niall
ned6

Re:

Postby womble chris on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:05 pm

dont decorate your fire alarm with a plastic bag.
womble chris

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Wed May 03, 2006 6:12 pm

To hell with the rules. I had posters, tonnes of other crap and a fridge in my room for a year. Rocking!
TheUnixKid

Return to Andrew Melville Hall