Home

TheSinner.net

I Hate You All... Potentially

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

I Hate You All... Potentially

Postby hands_away on Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:39 am

Discuss...
hands_away

Re:

Postby Fully Collapsed on Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:04 am

Well obviously - there is always the potential to hate any individual as each person could potentially do something to really piss you off - this is an obvious statement and i can't really see this thread going anywhere - why could you hate me anyway? you don't even know me.......
Fully Collapsed

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:43 am

[s]Fully Collapsed wrote on 02:04, 9th Feb 2005:
Well obviously - there is always the potential to hate any individual as each person could potentially do something to really piss you off - this is an obvious statement and i can't really see this thread going anywhere - why could you hate me anyway? you don't even know me.......

In a bid to make sure this board doesn't have any more 'hilarious' bullshit relating to 'dobbers', I shall discuss the topic of how it is indeed possible to perceive all pedestrians as potentially hating each other. This is because they did not take part in the panda sex scheme. Woe on them.

This is a prime example.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:13 am

[s]Fully Collapsed wrote on 02:04, 9th Feb 2005:

What a knob...
papercutheart

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:02 pm

[s]papercutheart wrote on 11:13, 9th Feb 2005:

What a knob...

what a mouthful. heheheheheheheh
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby macgamer on Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:46 pm

Smile, Jesus loves you -

Why don't you get yourself ashed -

Realising your own mortality and how life is too short for hate.
"Progress should mean that we are always changing the world to fit the vision, instead we are always changing the vision."
- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy, 1908
macgamer

Re:

Postby johness on Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:29 pm

I hate you because you started a crap thread.

[hr][s] ...but I will bend the light, always pretending that it somehow lingered on...[/s]
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:51 pm

[s]johness wrote on 22:29, 9th Feb 2005:

I hate you for adding to it. And I now hate myself too for the same reason. Oh someone end this cyclical tragedy
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby hands_away on Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:16 am

best thread ever
hands_away

Re:

Postby johness on Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:39 am

[s]rob 'f*ck off' wine boy wrote on 23:51, 9th Feb 2005:
[s]johness wrote on 22:29, 9th Feb 2005:[i]

I hate you for adding to it. And I now hate myself too for the same reason. Oh someone end this cyclical tragedy
[/i]

I have friends in high places with more hate in their lopped off toenail than you will ever muster in your entire life.
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:35 am

[s]johness wrote on 03:39, 10th Feb 2005:

I have friends in high places with more hate in their lopped off toenail than you will ever muster in your entire life.

I have friends in the lowest places, with far more reason to hate than anyone in a high place ever could. They are so bitter that they can't get into a high place from which to rain down their hate.

I hate you for continuing to add to the hate. And I still hate myself for the same reason.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby johness on Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:52 pm

I am from Glasgow. How do you like them apples.

[hr][s]kittens with mittens, the kind with strings through their wee sleeves so they don't lose them.[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:06 am

[s]johness wrote on 20:52, 10th Feb 2005:
I am from Glasgow. How do you like them apples.

[hr][s]kittens with mittens, the kind with strings through their wee sleeves so they don't lose them.[/s]

I bow down to your obvious bastion of hatred that you and your kind have to laboriously constructed in the name of hate. I hate you, and hope you hate that and hate the fact that you need to hate at all, and therefore despise your existence and everything else with such limitless contempt that I will go and immolate myself in awe of its majest.

rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby johness on Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:28 am

I know Richard.

johness

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:36 am

[s]johness wrote on 01:28, 11th Feb 2005:
I know Richard.

Good for you.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby johness on Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:54 am

I don't think you understand. He is on his way to kill your family as i type because he hates you too.
johness

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:19 am

[s]johness wrote on 03:54, 11th Feb 2005:
I don't think you understand. He is on his way to kill your family as i type because he hates you too.

But surely then my hatred will outweigh yours.

aaaaahhhh

Hatred is a game of chess, my dear. And all that.

Besides, my family are away murdering other people's families in the name of hate.

I for one will slit your throat, and daub 'vote labour' on the nearest wall, in a cruel and cunning slur on your character, as fitting reminder that you did not hate enough, and neither does Tony Blair. Yes.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby johness on Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:10 pm

hahaha, I am sick at the moment so am too busy sneezing to muster hate, do not be fooled though, i will regain my strength and out-hate you beyond what you could ever imagine.
In the mean time Richard said he managed to locate your parents and plough their faces off and your house is on fire. Admittedly your threats are more sinister, but mine are actual deeds.

johness

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:48 pm

[s]johness wrote on 13:10, 11th Feb 2005:

You have in fact just murdered the king and queen of england! did you honestly think my parents lived at Buckingham Palace?! hahahahahahahaha! Now you will be the focus of hatred from Tories all over England! Doom on you!

In the mean time, I have mastered the art of despising both the Pope AND Saint Nick AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:14 pm

[s]johness wrote on 03:39, 10th Feb 2005:

I have friends in the lowest places, with far more reason to hate than anyone in a high place ever could. They are so bitter that they can't get into a high place from which to rain down their hate.

I hate you for continuing to add to the hate. And I still hate myself for the same reason.

Next

Return to David Russell Apartments