Home

TheSinner.net

Hey - anyone going into Donaldson?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Hey - anyone going into Donaldson?

Postby JM on Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:39 pm

Hey folks,

k, just wondering if anyones in Donaldson next year - wanna get to know some neighbours before September.

thanks alot.

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:10 am

If thats what DN means...yes I am...0401 to be precise...

[hr]

'What did you say, my boy? It's all over? That's what you said... but it isn't at all. It's far from being all over...'
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby JM on Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:55 pm

Cool, you're in the flat next to us! much pity headed your way :P

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:22 pm

We shall see...It might be you in need of pity...[img]littleicons/laugh.gif[/img]

[hr]

'What did you say, my boy? It's all over? That's what you said... but it isn't at all. It's far from being all over...'
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:47 pm

We shall see...It could be you needing pity...[img]littleicons/grin.gif[/img]

Re:

Postby JM on Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:18 pm

Lookin forward to it - so long as you're up for a laugh then alls cool.

do you know any of your flatmates???

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:24 pm

Nope...none at all so far...

Quoting JM from 18:18, 3rd Jul 2005
Lookin forward to it - so long as you're up for a laugh then alls cool.

do you know any of your flatmates???

[hr]

[hr]

King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby JM on Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:58 pm

ah well, if they turn out to be all that bad you can kip on our sofa :P

out of interest, wot year u goin into?

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:57 pm

First year...though long story behind it...meh

you?

Quoting JM from 18:58, 5th Jul 2005
ah well, if they turn out to be all that bad you can kip on our sofa :P

out of interest, wot year u goin into?

[hr]

[hr]

King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby JM on Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:44 am

2nd - though it may not last :S - longer story.

its cool to finally know someone goin into DN, you should come in at some point n meet the rest of the gang,i consider myself to be the sane one!

wot subjects have you picked for this sem? - lol, its like 101 questions - soz

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby JM on Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:44 am

2nd - though it may not last :S - longer story.

its cool to finally know someone goin into DN, you should come in at some point n meet the rest of the gang,i consider myself to be the sane one!

wot subjects have you picked for this sem? - lol, its like 101 questions - soz

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:22 am

Umm I think I chose German Latin and Russian...but whether I did or not is another matter...I really couldn't understand the stupid pre-advising thingy for the life of me...

[hr]

Many Botans died to bring you this information...
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby JM on Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:04 am

geez, sounds seriously tough!!! good luck wiv it anyways!

do you know anyone thats in / coming to the uni?

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:42 pm

I know a couple of people that went to my school...not that I liked them but meh...

Quoting JM from 11:04, 9th Jul 2005
geez, sounds seriously tough!!! good luck wiv it anyways!

do you know anyone thats in / coming to the uni?

[hr]

[hr]

Many Bothans died to bring you this information...
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Return to David Russell Apartments